1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Autoimmune Cross Reactions To Everyday Foods: Possibly A Root Cause Of Autoimmune Diabetes

Discussion in 'Other Health Conditions and Diabetes' started by Lar oli mu, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Lars Muff

Lars Muff Type 1 · Active Member

YESTERDAY I PRAYED FOR THE SICK&HOMELESS IN HAMBURG, TONITE GOD BLESSES ME WITH THIS
    After returning from Hamburg went to bed at 2.30 and right after that Pumpy shut off because Panky was doing her job, and the ventromedial nucleus did a good job of preventing a low blood sugar, right when the dawn phenomenon hormones kick in. WONDERFUL, YESHUA ❣️❣️❣️
    63D0FD43-C80F-4211-AC49-DD3EDBFDFADB.jpeg

2. Lars Muff

YESTERDAY I HAD 2 SNICKERS AND A CAPPUCCINO, DURING THE NIGHT I HAD 2 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DREAMS I EVER HAD, MY PANKY PUT OUT MORE INSULIN THAN IT EVER HAS IN ANY NIGHT I CAN REMEMBER, AND THE SYMPTOMS AFTER GLUTEN AND DAIRY CONSUMPTIONS ARE HEAVIVLY REDUCED. COULD THIS BE A PATHE OF HEALING, A DIRECTION TO CONSIDER TURNING TO D.C.❣️❣️❣️?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lars Muff

C3D680AD-0AF7-47AE-BCD7-B672FE257418.jpeg

As I am writing this, my pump house again shut itself off. This is happening to me now almost daily, for hours at a time. I weigh 105 kg and therefore have a need for basal insulin off about 70 to 100 units. My basal rate is down to 15 units and it is falling and has been falling. For the past four years I have been turning my entire life upside down to remove any triggers, repair all the barriers in my body and doing everything to get my body, my soul and my spirit into a mode where regeneration is possible. Everything! I was like “I’m going to tear every root out that I see that has anything to do with this type one diabetes disease.

And now I see the following. Having prepared thoroughly, when I am and stay in prayer the impossible starts happening. There are so many components in the body that get damaged throughout the course of this terrible disease called type one diabetes, and it is a sheer miracle when all these components ( I mentioned the ventromedial nucleus) start working together again as a unit like it was, when I was 12 years old for the last time!

Now come corona, and I was asking God, what do I do now with this plenty of free time that I have now since my school is closed and I can’t see the boys that I love. They have seen my healing process because they always ask me ”how was your insulin, Mr. Muffy?“ because they did not understand at all why I would not eat anything when we rode our bicycles to the bakery in the next town. We did that frequently and I would always eat with them or have a cuppa Chino. But then no more, not even the slightest contamination’s. They were curious. And they see now, after four years what has been happening in my body. And it freaks them out, in the most positive of senses.

so God told me, I want you to write down your story in this time, and I have been doing it. This is a story of a long process of regeneration and, I said out loud, healing. Because none of the moderators here can make the ventromedial nucleus work again in correspondence with the pancreas. there has not even been any literature out on this aspect, the blood sugar sensor starting to work again. It hit me like a rock, when I started thinking about it, that the structure in the brain has just started working again according to the order that it was designed to, after 35 years! How can that be done without any doctor known about it? How can that be done? It can only be a miracle. Go censor me on that one, or don’t do it.

92F7CC4C-6FF5-4137-90A0-A87B73A18CF5.jpeg

#63 Lars Muff, Apr 8, 2020 at 7:25 PM
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  4. Lars Muff

WINNING BACK THE LAND
    As @Jaylee posted before the symptoms of gluten consumption are so unpleasureable, that it is better to avoid them at all costs. But this last week I dared another testing of my oral tolerance: a complete pizza, dairy, cookies from my students and then, also from my students, a chunk of the „have-it-all-Milka chocolate. The results: no sleepiness. Wow! That’s a big one!! Almost no recognizable fatigue. BUT: swollen feet like I never had before. That’s really ****** and I don’t like it at all!

But I wanna move on to restored oral tolerance no matter what, and I don’t know any other way than to provoke when I feel like it is the right timing and that I did.

„Releasing the GLORY“ is another strategy that proves helpful. It seems like a missing link for all those of you who want to conquer: You can find Dr. Bruce Allen teaching about it on Youtube.

RELEASING THE GLORY

#64 Lars Muff, Jun 16, 2020 at 6:36 PM
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  5. Cocosilk

Cocosilk Gestational · Well-Known Member

• Hug Hug x 1
  6. Lars Muff

REESTABLISHING ORAL TOLERANCE (PART 3)
    Last week was Week of the 30 croissants! My VW T4 broke down last week so I had to take public transportation to work. This took me by a bakery in the main train station in Hannover where I used to buy lots of stuff in my twenties (when there was almost no symptoms in my life and I was just cruising along, having been diabetic less than 10 years—do you remember those days?— FANTASTIC, because you could eat anything you want, run 100% on five hours of sleep and, but now its a different game. But I am more than ever encouraged that I can take back the land—that it’s not impossible like we have been taught all through the last decades.
    And so can you!!

So I had thirty croissants in three days (and LOVED every single on of them) with almost no symptoms except a little swelling in the hands, increased insulin requirement with basal insulin at 150% and mediocre tiredness with 2-4 hours more sleep per day than usual. This was way better than feeling run over by a train like I had experienced it before, And with that I could live.

RELEASING THE GLORY (PART 2 an LEVEL 3)

Yesterday‘s HIGHLLIGHT WAS ANOTHER AUTOIMMUNE TOLERANCE TEST. After church I took my beloved out to dinner in the restaurant where I did my first really successful autoimmune tolerance test about half a year ago. This time I had the impression that through faith I could order anything, including grains, milk, yeast. I did and this time God took me to a new level. During the past test I didn’t have the usual stomach pain symptoms, and less weakness, but my blood sugars had been sky rocketing. This time the blood sugar I measured one hour after the meal was at a perfect 111 mg/dl – I thought this was a sign.

I have been practicing the following for the last three weeks: Before measuring I ask the Holy Spirit what my blood sugar is and then also how much insulin I do have to inject at that point of time. This is how God does it for me: I can see in front of my minds eye something like a white screen, and in the upper half there is the number of my blood sugar and in the lower half there is the amount of insulin I have to inject. I sensed God promising me that He would take care of the rest

At first my takes on the blood sugar were way off, but through time and listening practice I am getting closer everytime. I can only advise you to invite the Holy Spirit into your heart as your doctor-this will release marvelous things.

So yesterday I did exactly this and we were praying for victory!! And the NEW VICTORY WAS: the blood sugar after the meal seems to have stayed at a perfect 100-120. This had never happened before. And no symptoms of weakness or pain or joint swelling like it had been before. This is tolerance being restored, I can totally feel it, that I am winning back grounds that had been lost for years. And al because of faith and the (@Jaylee) prayer of faith of the often mentioned „prayer warriors.“ And after the meal I had the impression that I could even ORDER TIRAMISU and it would be alright. I told my beloved: „I think I could even order Tiramisu, but this would be STUPID, because it is just full of sugar.“

In the evening I had dinner with all of the above mentioned „prayer warriors.“ They are just very ordinary people who pray for the sick every day. Some of them don’t look too healthy themselves, but they have this invisible substance that the Bible calls FAITH. Without mentioning anything to anybody, I had the impression that I could EAT ANYTHING that was on the table.

I never had this before!!

This included my first beer after several years. AND: There was even Tiramisu!!! And I had it, even though this might be stupid because it was full of sugar. Haha. And my blood sugars were off, but no symptoms at all.

This is what FAITH can do for you!

UNDERSTANDING WHO is your doctor?
    THE FIRST TIME GOD ENTIONED TO MAN, THAT HE IS A PROFICIENT HEALTH HELPER WAS, when the Israelites first left Egypt. They all of the sudden had a severe problem: Before they had the greatest Egyptian doctors at the time to take care of their needs, and all of the sudden they were alone in the desert: There were no more doctors, no more sin medications, ointments and all the fancy stuff they had developed in the high culture of the day back then.

THIS IS WHEN GOD FIRST EXPLAINED TO THEM THAT HE WILL BE THEIR DOCTOR. THIS IS WHAT I EXPERIENCE: THAT HE IS THE SOURCE OF HEALING, HE IS THE SMARTEST DIABETOLOGIST THERE HAS EVER BEEN. HE KNOWS ALL THE TRICKS AND KNOWS HOW TO SORT THEM OUT AND BRING THE STEPTS you need to walk INTO THE RIGHT ORDER. (And He is using your doctor also when you invite Him to do so)

414652EF-83C9-4527-98DE-3F9C3DB00CCD.jpeg

Lets get to the root of diabetes and all her autoimmune siblings and letz get to the SOURCE of healing, which is the most important part of the entire journey.

#66 Lars Muff, Jul 5, 2020 at 1:45 PM
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook