1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Autoimmune Cross Reactions To Everyday Foods: Possibly A Root Cause Of Autoimmune Diabetes

Discussion in 'Other Health Conditions and Diabetes' started by Lar oli mu, Jul 16, 2018.

1. LionChild

LionChild LADA · Well-Known Member

Waiting with bated breath!
    Please can you tell us then, what the miracle cure is, what are the foods we should avoid Lar oli mu????

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Lars Muff

Lars Muff Type 1 · Well-Known Member

It is a medically documented case. You should hear the doctors in the Hamburg hospitals talk about it— cynism won’t help here, @Jaylee

3. Lars Muff

They have never seen anything like it in their hundreds of years of medical experience :)

4. Jaylee

Jaylee Type 1 · Moderator
    Staff Member

Neither will a blind unsubstantiated form of "faith."
    But a link to the source documenting this phenomenon, could suffice.. :cool:

5. Lars Muff

Link me a source of the phenomenon called skepticism. In you.— oh wait, …, I already know the source. Never mind, @Jaylee . Have a great day❣️❤️❣️

6. jonathan183

jonathan183 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it's back to the paper ... pick the right antibodies and cut out the foods with a reaction.

I find if I have cheese/cream cheese my blood glucose goes up for a couple of days after - could compensate with increased basal ... I have have tried it a few times so don't think its change in weather etc ;) ymmv

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Jaylee

Jaylee Type 1 · Moderator
    Staff Member

Thankyou for the kind humane wishes. My day has been great. My mind also remains honed at resolving the "unexplained."
    Realistically, I would need a refference to this lucky 81 year old with resolved complications.

I feel you would apreciate my personal belief system takes a different path to your own. & we should reciprocate the courtesy mutually on this fact. I asked for a link to this event. Maybe some news article? It's a fair request.

To refer to your system on belief, Good Samaritans... :)

8. Lars Muff

How old are you, @Jaylee ?

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook