Aviva expert pc download

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
Recently needed to change back to the expert meter but when trying to download from 360 disc pc not accepting it .Had new pc with windows 10 and old aviva system deleted by pc installer chap so how do I get it up and running again ,left message with accuchek but no one works weekend so is there a way around this please

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes, not having Jaffa Cake
It's not supported on win10 and the updated version is for win10 is not in stock and they doubt they will get it back as they are going to start using an online system soon..

Recently tried myself as I have expert and upgraded to win10

You can log onto the USA accuchek connect website and download the uploaded and get pretty much the functionality of of the 360 siftware

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Ir start using another package like sidiary by sinovo

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
It's not supported on win10 and the updated version is for win10 is not in stock and they doubt they will get it back as they are going to start using an online system soon..

Recently tried myself as I have expert and upgraded to win10

You can log onto the USA accuchek connect website and download the uploaded and get pretty much the functionality of of the 360 siftware
Thanks for that info its a shame they leave us high and dry because the strips meter etc are not cheap

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The expert is technically a discontinued meter in most countries except the uk.. other countries have access to much better meters from accuchek

The online system is very similar

Or as I say sidiary is good.. supports most meters and other fitness devices