BD Micro-fine needle sheaths - is it just me...

billybadger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
...or is the design of the green inner needle sheath really annoying to anyone else?

If they were moulded to be triangular or rectangular rather than rounded they wouldn't be forever rolling away whenever I put them down. I find them everywhere, down the sides of the sofa cushions, under the dining room table, I even found one in my shoe!

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Haha , read this and it made me laugh !!
Come to think of it yes this is so true . I have found them too all over the house .
And the places you find them in you think really how is that even possible . But they get there lol.

I hope you fount the needle before you put your foot in your shoe haha .

:):):):)

billybadger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Haha , read this and it made me laugh !!
Come to think of it yes this is so true . I have found them too all over the house .
And the places you find them in you think really how is that even possible . But they get there lol.

I hope you fount the needle before you put your foot in your shoe haha .

:):):):)

I found it when I put my foot in the shoe, gave me a fright I had just seen a beetle scurry into the porch and I thought it had taken refuge in my shoe!

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I found it when I put my foot in the shoe, gave me a fright I had just seen a beetle scurry into the porch and I thought it had taken refuge in my shoe!

Oh no haha , I would of so jumped and wouldn't of been able to get my foot out quick enough .
Id of been happy it was the needle after thinking it was a beetle haha .

Reactions: 2 people