Bladder Infection

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Woppee dooooo l think have cystitis or some sort of infection was a very stressful week last week in milton keynes and l dont think l drunk enough.
Hope chemist stuff works when l can actually get into one as l am away from home down Oxford working for 2 weeks just back at weekend.
Tough if they say t2 can not have cystaid or whatever l am having it.
Hope the ibuprophen kicks in on bladder soreness am up at 3am to get ready and head down south to start work at 8am
ls now gone 2am and been awake since 1am.

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
And to make my day complete bloods are 6.4 just having 3 fried eggs and some fried mushrooms before l go. So wonder what bloods will be in 2 hrs ...l need to go kick a teddy bear or something am so hacked off :oops:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I have heard it can be very painful:inpain:, I hope you can get some relief and you start to feel better very soon. but........ no kicking of teddies:eek:;) if it gets worse see your GP or the nurse.

take care RRB

Reactions: 3 people

))Denise((

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
When you get there you could go to the Walk in Centre. I've done this when I was staying with my friend (for something else).

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Make sure you drink lots of water. (I bet you've never heard me say that before. ;))