Blood glucose monitor

Atad heavy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'd imagine its the rice rather than the minimal carbs in the tomatoes..maybe next time try without the rice and you'll probably get a very small rise.
lamb curry & cauliflower rice then tomorrow night, here's hoping its a good result

Atad heavy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Excellent! Keep up the good work :)

Thankyou for that, I was worrying that the result indicated hypoglycaemia. I downloaded the my sugr app & it's really good, I'm looking forward to seeing what my estimated HBA1C is

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thankyou for that, I was worrying that the result indicated hypoglycaemia. I downloaded the my sugr app & it's really good, I'm looking forward to seeing what my estimated HBA1C is
Have you turned off the annoying sound? It took me around 6 days to get the estimated HbA1c number. I think it is down to the amount of data you enter.

I find it highly motivating. I have trialled diabetes:m that gave me a similar HbA1c number. The graphs were good, but at the end of the day, mySugr works well for me with minimal data entry.

Atad heavy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Have you turned off the annoying sound? It took me around 6 days to get the estimated HbA1c number. I think it is down to the amount of data you enter.

I find it highly motivating. I have trialled diabetes:m that gave me a similar HbA1c number. The graphs were good, but at the end of the day, mySugr works well for me with minimal data entry.

Yes I have turned off the annoying sound although it took me awhile to find it - I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to technology

Reactions: xfieldok

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You can set your target levels. I have under 4 for hypo alert and the upper level at 8.