Blood Test strips giveaway

Steve922

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have some blood test strips which I no longer want; they are no longer of any use to me. I understand some people have to buy their strips so these could be useful for them. I live on the Notts/Derbyshire border (M1, J28) The strips are TrueResult and I have a couple of meters also. All new and unused !!! :) although without instructions (does anyone need them?)

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have some blood test strips which I no longer want; they are no longer of any use to me. I understand some people have to buy their strips so these could be useful for them. I live on the Notts/Derbyshire border (M1, J28) The strips are TrueResult and I have a couple of meters also. All new and unused !!! :) although without instructions (does anyone need them?)
Hello, thanks for your generous offer. I have to buy my strips so I would be interested, and also in the meter(s) as I have only ever used one, the free TEE2 and I wouldn't mind experimenting. However I don't live anywhere near you so I would have to ask you to post them. Obviously I would re-imburse you for the postage, but as posting things is such a hassle nowadays I would quite understand if you don't fancy that idea. Are you sure the strips are still within their use-by date?