Blood Test

Mothership

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
dog mess anywhere
Had my 3 monthly blood test yesterday, Dr phoned this morning. My bs are down to 42 or 5.00 in old money, she is very pleased and I am now on Victoza and Metformin and NO MORE GLICLAZIDE. Thank you everyone on this forum for your help and encouragment on my low carb, weight loss journey. I really couldn't be doing it without you

Reactions: 4 people

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Had my 3 monthly blood test yesterday, Dr phoned this morning. My bs are down to 42 or 5.00 in old money, she is very pleased and I am now on Victoza and Metformin and NO MORE GLICLAZIDE. Thank you everyone on this forum for your help and encouragment on my low carb, weight loss journey. I really couldn't be doing it without you
Mothership,
Dont want to urinate on the french fries but 42 is 6.0 and 5.0 is 31. if your bg is 5.0 Wah-Hoo, Congratulations If 42 , still Well done:)

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
A doctor ringing you eh, wow amazing.

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Excellent and it may even be possible to stop the Victoza if the weight loss continues thru the diet

Mothership

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Dislikes
dog mess anywhere
Thank you for your replies, checked this website and non diabetics highest should 41 and mine is 42, happy with this and will continue counting carbs and calories to keep improving. My doctor is really supportive I am very lucky.

Reactions: 2 people