ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Sounds like it would be a good read. Thanks for bringing to our sttention.
One for my birthday present request list. :)

Reactions: 2 people

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sounds interesting. I might get it for my sister (also T2D and obese) who can't understand that on LCHF, intermittent fasting is not the same as starvation.

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A number of interviews with Dr Ludwig are popping up on Youtube discussing his research and the book. This one with Dave Aprey on the subject of food addiction is definitely worth watching:

Reactions: 2 people

Nickglanf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Last edited by a moderator:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
£5.99 new, for protein power.
Thanks.
I have to be honest. I no longer get hungry for carbs. I went low carb but overate on protein to my detriment. (Didnt lose weight). I keep a close eye on it now, but no carb cravings. I went to 20g of carbs per day and felt ill so now 50-100g per day. Those carbs can be from veg, fruit, dark chocolate or low carb ice cream.

Nickglanf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Just finished reading Always Hungry Dr Ludgwig. This book is a good read but seems to be for the American market. Cost me nearly £10 on ibooks so not cheap for a download. Two therd's of this book is dedicated to meal plans. The meal plans look real nice but not to good if you are on a tighter food budget . To be honest I have found Protine Power more helpful and informative. Just my view be nice to know what other's think.

Last edited by a moderator: