BS level increase.. why?

claridge

Dislikes
Rude arrogant people
Hi,

I was Diagnosed with Diabetes for 2 weeks and am really trying to understand what makes it increase/decrease etc.

Yesterday my BS level was 6.3 in the morning- amazing!!! Although did go up to 11.7 that morning- and l was left with an awful headache and a bit of dizziness.

Today my BS level was 8.8 this morning then 6.8 before lunch then 17.1 before dinner! What would have caused it to go up so much? I had a nice healthy salad and fish for lunch. Although l was a little naughty and treated myself to a Chai tea latte (for getting my BS down) then on the way home had a Sharon Fruit and some pomegranets. Now lm being very good eating only healthy foods- would this one slip up of a Chai tea increase my BS levels that much? And by reading these blogs l thought carbs would increase it more than a bit of sugar.

Confused- Jo x

C

catherinecherub

Google the nutritional values of sharon fruits and pomegranets and you will see how many carbohydrates you consumed from those fruits.

C

catherinecherub

You need to google the Chai tea latte as well. Add them all up and there is your answer.

claridge

Dislikes
Rude arrogant people
Which do you trust the Internet or the package? The Package says 11.2 per 100g but the Internet says the nutricial value is 17.7. Confused :(