Byetta

shavals

Hi Dennis

just an update on my treatment. My sugars are doing so well down into the 6's now.

Over the weekend I had slight nausea and indigestion (never had that before) and I say felt a little "queer", as if my head didn't belong to me.

Today head is clear although still have slight indigestion and nausea, as you say this will wear off so nothing to think about.

Its just as well we have you to tell our concerns to. My new diabetic nurse was pleased that I am a member of this super "team".

Have a good day.

Pauline

Pauline Jones

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble
Hi Pauline,

Glad to hear it is going well for you. There is a Byetta users group blog in the US that you might be interested in having a look at. Byetta has only been available in the UK for about 9 months but has been used in the States for about 2½ years now, so they are much more experienced users than we are. They are a really friendly bunch and a great laugh. There are some other user groups over there (nothing over here that I can find) but they all seem to be very serious and you get told off if you start to chat about something off-subject. That's what I love about this one.
http://lizardspit.blogstream.com/

Where it says "We hang out here #6" just click where it gives the number of comments.