Calling all Type 1 diabetics in kent!

Natalielw

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey! Is there many type 1 diabetics in kent? I'd like to set up a group where we can all meet up etc but I need the numbers. Let me know if you're interested or know anyone who might be. It would be based in the herne bay, whitstable, Canterbury etc area of Kent! :) I've been diabetic for a year now and am set on making this happen :) please let me know! Thank you

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
I am in bexley, only about 40 mins away and would be interested

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Hello, I'm possibly a bit far for you, Tunbridge Wells. ☺

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Maybe try posting this in the type 1 forum, will get more response there

M

mrspuddleduck

Hi @Nataliew A few months ago there was a post called Local Groups East Kent (or something similar). If I remember rightly there were two or three type 1s on that post from the Dover/Folkestone area. You could try searching for the post and messaging them - at the time I dont think anything happened because there wasnt enough of them but dont let that put you off!! Im round the coast from you but not a type 1 but I wish you good luck with it!! xx

Natalie1974

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm in Tonbridge...so again a bit far out...but if you manage to sort something out...I would consider traveling

Reactions: 2 people

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
I'm in Tonbridge...so again a bit far out...but if you manage to sort something out...I would consider traveling
Hi Natalie
Another meet up on 30th Jan in london if you are interested