Can anybody give me some advice, I had blood tests done on Friday morning and got a call at 11pm la

Boab2020

Hello I got bloods done Friday morning and got a call at 11pm last night telling me I'm type 1 diabetic and I'm currently sitting in an A&E my results on Friday were 30.5 blood glucose and a 115 hba1c

McHelen

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am not experienced enough to give advice but hang in there. You are in the right place and hopefully the medical team will get you ‘sorted’.

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
As it is Sunday, you are in the best place - you will be able to get hold of any medication you require, and maybe some instruction on taking it - if not enquire here for emergency assistance and reassurance rather than injecting what you think might be right.

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hello I got bloods done Friday morning and got a call at 11pm last night telling me I'm type 1 diabetic and I'm currently sitting in an A&E my results on Friday were 30.5 blood glucose and a 115 hba1c
Glad they caught that blood glucose and that you are still able to sit and type in AnE! Either the result is wrong or you have got a pretty high blood glucose level which requires treatment and you are just where you should be. Wait for the medics to give you more info then you can always pop back in and ask any questions that have arisen or tell us how you are doing.