Carb Counting

Shazza

Hi just wondered if anyone knew of a good online carb counter/calculator, we do carb count but im not the greatest at maths and finding it hard to work out pasta and the powder sauces mixes, hoping to find an online tool give my brain a wee rest :D

thanks

ally5555

Hi

The carb and fat bible is the best one - some use the Collins Carb counter but I am not convinced of its accuracy.

There is a new book in pics called carbs and cals - you can look at it on carbsandcals.com

Allyx

leggott

I find the carbs and cals book really useful especially when out. You can also get it as an ap for iPhone or iPad.

jessie

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

Try: weightlossresources.co.uk

It's primarily for weight loss (hence the name!) but from what I can remember you can add foods and it will work out carbs as well as calories, fat etc.

Jessie. x

ally5555

weightloss resources is good as it uses UK food tables. And it is run by real nutritionists and dietitians lol!

I like the carb and cal book as the pics are easy to use and expalin to patients.

Allyx

shellysexbomb

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Collins carb counter states that cream crackers are 0.7 g carb per cracker. Surely not? And if so, supermarket here i come lol