1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

carpel tunnel

Discussion in 'Ask A Question' started by Angela_T, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Angela_T

Angela_T Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Any ideas on help? my wrists are hurting and I keep dropping things and have trouble holding things and opening things from time to time frustrating? How long does it take to heal? any other health ideas other than blood levels and magnesium oil. Trying lavender baths to ease it too and take pain killers Gabapentin. Any ideas would be great thanks. Angela T

2. Angela_T

Thank you so much found the information useful. Got a diabetic appointment too tomorrow so I will ask the next steps what to do then as well. It has been a helpful read and advice thank you. Angela T

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lamont D

Lamont D Reactive hypoglycemia · Master

Have had the op on my right hand and no complications and I can type a lot better and no pain, worth doing if recommended by the docs.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Angela_T

Ok thank you I will ask and look into it. Angela T

• Like Like x 2
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook