Celebrating!

valattrevear

Dislikes
Vegetables!
I have lost a stone, :lol: thats 14 lbs, :lol: that nearly seven bags of sugar :lol: that's a large slab of fat, that, in case you hadn't realised, is me OVER THE MOON! It may have taken me two months, but I have done it on diet only, as I have a problem with exercising :( I am now heading for a bottle of Warre's Warrior which has my name on it, not the most expensive of ports, but toothsome!

ChocFish

Well done Val, its just so good to hear of people achieving their goals and being happy.

Thank you for sharing

Love from

Karen x

valattrevear

Dislikes
Vegetables!
Thanks for the comments, it's great to feel you have some support :) . I think I may have been a bit over the top :oops: but I was sooo pleased. Only about 4 stone to go :wink:
Val

ChocFish

Oh Val, you are not over the top at all, EVERY ounce lost is reason to celebrate, I am serious, I have been there, I know what it is all about.

Karen x

valattrevear

Dislikes
Vegetables!
Cheers Chris, and thank you Karen. :) Working on the next stone as we speak, apple does NOT have the same effect on my pleasure zones as a large cheese sandwich with crunchy nut bread :cry: , those were the days!