Changed meds

saralou78

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
animal cruelty and rude people
I was only 1000mg metformin for over a year but had to stop due to a bad stomach, I now take janulva 100mg once a day, I get really tired now and feel exhausted all the time any advice please

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Hi @saralou78, I'll bump your post up the forum in the hope you get some replies.

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
I was only 1000mg metformin for over a year but had to stop due to a bad stomach, I now take janulva 100mg once a day, I get really tired now and feel exhausted all the time any advice please
Hi Saralou

I think there can be many different reasons for tiredness, and the first step may be to see your GP and ask for some blood tests and chat about things.

Since it can be common with T2 diabetes, have you ever asked your GP about sleep apnoea? I have that and my doctors missed it for years.

I hope you get to the bottom of the issue soon.

saralou78

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
animal cruelty and rude people
Thanks for reply I am going to Dr's on Monday I hate feeling so tired and it only been bad since I changed tablets