1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Circulation Booster

Discussion in 'Type 2 Diabetes' started by JohnnyAngel57, Jun 24, 2011.

1. JohnnyAngel57

JohnnyAngel57 · Well-Known Member

Hi
    I have a circulation booster which I use a bit but not as much as I should though this is more often now, but this is my question:- It really helps my swollen legs and aching feet, and it says its good for neuropathy, but I see a bit in the guide book says don't use with cellulitis, - why???? there is no guidance for that point. Will it do me any harm, as I first stated I feel better when I use it and just wonder what harm it can be with the cellultis. I've got lots of dry skin and a few wounds which take months to heal but there hasn't been any problem with my dressed wounds by usiing my booster, so if anyone can give me any guidance it will be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

John :?

2. Ottermoon

Ottermoon · Active Member

I don't have any info for you, sorry. But I see underneath this posting several other threads that have discussed 'circulation booster' and you might find info there?

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook