Clarithromycin

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
Sadly have an ulcer /boil? somewhere us girls really dont want one so dr gave me flucoxacyline yesterday and its given me pain near kidneys so today another doc has prescribed clairithromycin and have just looked at cautions etc online and now quite frankly am terrified
anyone taken this

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sadly have an ulcer /boil? somewhere us girls really dont want one so dr gave me flucoxacyline yesterday and its given me pain near kidneys so today another doc has prescribed clairithromycin and have just looked at cautions etc online and now quite frankly am terrified
anyone taken this

I don't think I have taken that, Borderter, but what exactly is it about it you find so alarming?

Reactions: Cat32

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I don't think I have taken that, Borderter, but what exactly is it about it you find so alarming?
Its effects on heart and kidneys both of which I have probs with also the vomiting and I have a vomiting phobia ,however i need to trust doc and just take them anyway

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I’ve taken Clarithromycin for kidney infections before and not vomited if that’s any help!
Did your blood sugars alter while using it ,doc says watch blood sugar but not why