1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

December Meeting

Discussion in 'Diabetes Events' started by mercury, Nov 19, 2012.

1. mercury

mercury · Well-Known Member

Our poster for the December meeting. please feel free to copy and display it as often as you want. We need to get the word out to as many people as possible. Here is a link to our facebook page where the December poster is displayed. Comments or ideas would be appreciated. https://www.facebook.com/groups/cumnockdiabetes/

2. benedict

benedict · Well-Known Member
    Administrator

Hi mercury, I don't see a poster here?

Is the meeting for a diabetes support group?

Benedict

3. mercury

mercury · Well-Known Member

Looks like everything is now coming together. Marie, The DSN at tanyard medical practice has come on board and has agreed to come to the December meeting and to possibly bring a dietician with her to talk about diet and Christmas. I have also received notice from another group that there are a few diabetes uk members in Cumnock and we are trying to hook up to improve the group. All in all, including the conference I attended at the weekend, I am now feeling very positive about the future of the group.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook