dentist

Bev18

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just been to dentist today for 2 fillings, ended up 1 filling and 1 root canal filling. Had a wonky eye, mouth and numb nose for a few hours after it.

Now I find the bloody filling off another tooth has decided to break / fall off. Bet it was because my mouth was numb.

My dentist will laugh, he also had to refix hubbies crown and bridge because they fell off. Hubby been walking round with no front teeth for a week.

Good job I rejoined the hospital Saturday fund.

I reckon that's the 3rd thing to go wrong, microwave broke, dropped a le creuset soup bowl on Sunday, handle broke and now my tooth. I think that's enough going wrong for now lol.

Reactions: 2 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
How anout this for stupidity? New trellis last week, no trellis this week!!
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1407447090.025627.jpg

Hope things don't go in three's!!

Loving life

Reactions: 2 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Oo hate Dentists with a vengence but sadly have to go ....you would think we would get some help with dental bills wouldn't you though all these tabs we have to take arghhhh

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Hate dentists too. Hate fact I got D and brothers didn't... They got perfect teeth and mine horrible and dentist when a kid was just a butcher in disguise!

Loving life

Last edited by a moderator:

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
weird isn.t it how some siblings get D and others don't and no one ever had it before in the family....