DIABETE-EZY

daniT1D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all, just wondering if any of you use, and would recommend, the Diabete-ezy carry case? And I use the glucomen lx meter, would this fit? Thanks

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

amberzak

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Competitive sport. I'm more of a for fun type person.
I'm bumping this because I would like to know too, as I'm thinking of buying it.

amberzak

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not sure. I was thinking of going for the bigger one as I am prone to hypos, and because I'm on the waiting list for a pump and it has space for pump accessories.

You?

amberzak

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Have you looked directly on their website? They have more details.

amberzak

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Yes. This is what's making me question about buying it. As it is expensive if I buy it and it's not what I expected.

I'm also hoping it has a little place I can attach a clip to for when I need to be hands free but keep my insulin on me (like when I walk through caves and such).

jazglo

I use the small one and it's fabulous. Room for everything if injecting. I started pump in January and haven't upgraded to the bigger one yet (been waiting for the wipes to be back in stock) so currently use small case for all things testing and carry a separate toiletry bag with set change and jelly beans. The diabete-ezy case holds all my different meters etc as the spots are elasticised and there are plenty of pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 3 people

amberzak

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Is there any way to clip the case anywhere? Or does it have to be placed in the handbag?

amberzak

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Just ordered the small one so will be able to let you know when it arrives.

amberzak

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
As promised dani, a review. It turned up today. I took a picture of it on my phone but don't know how to upload it.

I got the smaller case. It was bigger than I expected. But I like it. I have a packet of skittles in case of hypo on the back pocket, I put spare insulin cartridges where the pen slot is. I love it. There is a little hook so I can attach it to my belt.

Reactions: 2 people

daniT1D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
As promised dani, a review. It turned up today. I took a picture of it on my phone but don't know how to upload it.

I got the smaller case. It was bigger than I expected. But I like it. I have a packet of skittles in case of hypo on the back pocket, I put spare insulin cartridges where the pen slot is. I love it. There is a little hook so I can attach it to my belt.

Great, thank you