diabetes care devices market was valued at $16.2 billion

Cowboyjim

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Research-and-Markets-Diabetes-bw-4061853808.html?x=0&.v=1
"Global Diabetes Care Devices Market is forecast to grow at a high rate..... 8)

"The global diabetes care devices market was valued at $16.2 billion in 2010 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6% to reach $24.3 billion in 2017.
"The increasing prevalence of diabetes globally, especially in the fast-developing economies of India and China will be the main growth driver in the near future. Glucose monitoring devices which are widely being adopted by patients in emerging economies are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5% to reach revenue of $12.1 billion in 2017. The insulin delivery devices market which was valued at $7.6 billion in 2010 is forecast to grow at CAGR of 7% to reach value of $12.1 billion in 2017, artificial pancreas can see widespread adoption in the near future. Problems with devices and product recalls will lead to greater safety standards enforced by FDA.

"India and China Top the World in Diabetes Prevalence"
now read on...

bowell

Dislikes
Tablets, Mums with pushchair who push in ,Bus and WC
So Does that now prove 100%

That Indians & Chinese Take Aways are bad for you :)

Cowboyjim

Always have been always will... taste is in inverse proportion to nutritional benefit... i.e. few broccoli takeaway shops... 8)

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
I think I want to buy some shares in Roche and Pump Companies etc!!!!