Diabetes friendly GP

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Kerryseacadets, :)

They all should be friendly, but not all nurses understandably are not fully qualified in diabetic requirements. Although many think they are.

I happen to be very lucky in Northants as my GP surgery are very friendly and it was this Surgery that recommended me to look into this diabetes .co.uk Webb site.

Best of luck with your choice.

Roy, :)

Superchip

Dislikes
GP's, Diabetes Nurses.Crazy NHS guidelines on diet for Diabetics, they are seeing off millions.
Cheap Whisky !
kerryseacadets, greetings and welcome !

I grew up in South Ockendon, went to the primary school and juniors, passed the 11 + and went on to Aveley Tech, which is probably a doss house now !

We lived in the old prefabs, built by jerry prisoners. The doctor then was a Dr Pederson (deceased).
My brother still lives in West Road, the one from opposite the Royal Oak going down to the station. I'll ask him if he can help, then PM you.They still have a surgery in the village. But I do remember that Dr Pederson could be found mosyly in the Royal Oak ! or the other big boozer at the top of West road ( CLOSED NOW)

Happy days though, I remember popping in to Blows the blacksmith to have a warm up on the way to Benyon school, he had a proper working forge, That was in the mid 50's.

Anyway, mustn't dawdle ( that's what the Headmaster Mr Inkey used to say ! )

Any info I will let you know, I'm on the case !

Superchip ( Roy )