Diabetes Prevention App (Survey)

Goodwill

Type of diabetes
HCP
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hello

My name is Sahar .
Iam a medical student and I am participating in Stanford University Online course for Mobile Health.
It is about how we can use the new technology to improve people health and we chose Diabetes because its a common disease .
So we want to create this application ( as a project ) me and my fellow teammates ( 6 members included also ) to help in improve life and reduce future complications .
We have created some solutions and service to offer in this app and we want to see response from people so we can provide a good and helpful application
That's why we created this survey
Will you kindly please help us by answering some questions :

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=z1acwhrpm2t9xg3314670

Thank You

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
we are sure gonna have alot of apps to choose from with all these surveys

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
There already are a lot of apps !

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
And what do you mean by "healthy habits" ? Bit of a vague question.

Goodwill

Type of diabetes
HCP
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I agree , that's why we need your opinions and responses and if you have more and additional ideas that are not available in the market you can share it with us

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
do you have children with a family history of diabetes?

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
OK, most people are interested in carb contents of foods, BG levels, exercise, meds etc. Some want whistles and bells but that is or should be the core. MyFitnessPal currently has a barcode reader which is a great function. This gives us nutritional value of a lot of food groups. A lot of us use an app or a book called " carbs & cals" which gives a visual guide on food. If you could combine elements of these, you would be on to something. I don't wish to put a downer on your survey but "healthy habit" means nothing. I have completed it and put a "3" for those questions but not really sure why. Hope this helps.

Goodwill

Type of diabetes
HCP
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
OK, most people are interested in carb contents of foods, BG levels, exercise, meds etc. Some want whistles and bells but that is or should be the core. MyFitnessPal currently has a barcode reader which is a great function. This gives us nutritional value of a lot of food groups. A lot of us use an app or a book called " carbs & cals" which gives a visual guide on food. If you could combine elements of these, you would be on to something. I don't wish to put a downer on your survey but "healthy habit" means nothing. I have completed it and put a "3" for those questions but not really sure why. Hope this helps.

Great
I appreciate your response
Thank you so much

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
The last 'Diabetes' survey I filled in from a link from a member of this forum turned out to be from a department store in Ireland and thus as much use to diabetics as King Harold's glasses! :woot:

Sorry but I'm unable to help on this occasion.

Reactions: 2 people