DIABETES

DOING A FUND RAISING EVENT FOR DIABETES :)!

My name is Levi Hollingdale and me and my mum are organizing a fundraising walk/run event for the Charity Diabetes UK. at the entrance there will be a £2 donation from every person
i was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of three years old; Eleven years on i am coping well thanks to the monitoring of the diabetes and the medication that i have receivd from the hospitals and G.Ps.
It is because of Diabetes UK’s research that many others like me are alive today trying to live normal lives.
my mum and i have organised a fund raising walk/run event we are starting at 11:30 from polgrove 6th august, bexhill, to gally hill and back to the polgrove.
where we have got a lot of activitys comming going on such as a bouncey castles, bbqs, jack sparrow look a like, the club house is open with refreshments, possibly a dance studio, a great britain speed way rider with all bikes, loads of raffle prizzie such as 5 star hotel brake all inclusive with spar, a meal for 2 at our local inian and many more. any help or support we will be greatful for

Osidge

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies.
Hope your event went well Levi.

Regards

Doug

bashar_lucky

In polygenic disorder, aldohexose within the blood cannot move expeditiously into cells, thus glucose levels stay high. This is not solely starves all the cells that require the aldohexose for fuel, however conjointly harms sure organs and tissues exposed to the high aldohexose levels.