Dip in forehead question?

Geri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stress and feeling exhausted.
Last time I went to see my diabetes consultant she asked to see the palms of my hands and to lift my hair up to see my forehead.
I am borderline Addisons and along with Type 1 diabetes, have vitiligo and hypothyroidism.
Over the last 10 days a small dip about the size of a finger tip has appeared at the hairline on my forehead. It is hyper pigmented and shows because I am very pale skinned. I have not had a bump or cut here.
Does anyone know what this is and whether it is important? or am I just being abit hyper with my health?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Geri

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
Geri said:
Last time I went to see my diabetes consultant she asked to see the palms of my hands and to lift my hair up to see my forehead.
I am borderline Addisons and along with Type 1 diabetes, have vitiligo and hypothyroidism.
Over the last 10 days a small dip about the size of a finger tip has appeared at the hairline on my forehead. It is hyper pigmented and shows because I am very pale skinned. I have not had a bump or cut here.
Does anyone know what this is and whether it is important? or am I just being abit hyper with my health?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Geri

Hi Geri,
no idea about the dip in your forehead, but if you are starting to get a Tan to your skin and you are sure you haven't gone rusty in the rain, then tell your GP or consultant as this can be a sign of addison's and as you are borderline then it needs investigating sooner rather than later. (says she who has addison's)