Approved Dissertation research

Vikash321

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey guys, I am a final year dietetic student at Leeds Beckett University and I am currently conducting research on education programs within the UK.
I am looking on how peoples experiences of education programs, whether they have been offered a chance to take part in them and generally looking on a whole whether people with type 2 diabetes have enough support to manage their condition.
I have designed a short survey and I would be extremely grateful if anyone over 18 and currently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes would be happy to take part in the survey, if so can you please click the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KDF8YVR

Vikash321

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Your question regarding whether the person had been offered an opportunity to take part in an educational program was ungrammatical. Check and fix

Should start something like

Have you been offered the opportunity to attend....
Thank you for the feedback, I will amend the question

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
Vikash, just a suggestion. There is a question asking if the opportunity was offered and a tick box for "declined". Might have been useful if you had thought about why somebody would decline, and include it.

Good luck with the dissertation (done by the way:))

Vikash321

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you for your feedback and completing the questionnaire. I originally wanted to put that in my question but couldn't work out how to add the feature on survey monkey :/

Sunny

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes, I declined but for bonkers reasons- my allergies are so bad that I can't be in public places with people I don't know!!