do you want to change your meter?

flojos mum

Hello everyone,
just to let you know Sainsburys Pharmacy are running a promotion with one touch ultra easy.
You can get a free one touch ultra easy meter if you show evidence that you are using insulin, ie a prescription or your insulin pen itself. But you better hurry as at my pharmacy I have tried to increase the order today and supplier has run out of stock so only have 3 left. Just thought I`d let you know incase you wanted to get one.
Flojos mum

mrs bambi

Thanks for this info. I went to my local Sainsbury's yesterday and picked up my free one. I use a couple of other one touch meters anyway so this is another for the collection ! My store in Maidenhead had loads. Another sainsbury's down the road in Taplow had no idea what I was talking about when I rang them though so call first.

flojos mum

Glad to be of help.
Its only the Sainsburys with a pharmacy instore, so ask to speak to someone who works on the pharmacy- communication not always the best around the store. hope more of you have taken advantage of the offer- we dont very often see things going for free.