dvla driving

shauneydee

mmmmmm where do i start with all this **** .First i would like to start a group against the dvla how do i do this ? second my story here goes ! ok as we are all aware we have to have a medical every year if we would like to keep our 7 1/2 tonne mmmm so this is done every year .i am 1 of these people . i have been a diabetic some 24 years . i would be the first to admit that at first i have had rubbish control . getting it at 21 when all my m8s were out on the town was a big thing to me and missed out on my youth but hey ho as i got older i started to look after myself . after having a bad motor bike crash and the docs saying i would never run again well this just made me want to run forest run lol finding out how good this was also for my diabeaties well this was amazing my control just got better and better and every year bang medical time . i have been on dafne and this gave me so much of a better life .last year feb i had my letter you know the 1 dvla can you read a reg plate ,have you had hypos that needed some help etc etc fill in send back wait for the next letter that you take to your consultant but wait a min then you have to make an appointment because its some month to 2 months before you get that letter then you wait a month to 2 months for medical mmmmmmmmm.any way then you get hospital to send and thats what they do bang hold on we have changed the law they say after waiting a month you must now see your gp .mmmmmmm but i say my gp dont know about me and my condition i ring up the man at the end of the phone says "we got you mixed up with some 1 else forget it you will be ok" mmmmm 1 month later i ring up tell them what they said and they say do'nt know what you are talking about you will have to go to the gp . This is what i do my gp is away on holiday wait another weeks i go to see her sort forms she sends back bang omg another letter dvla has now changed the law again you must now travel 104 miles to see our dvla consultant in sheffield some 15 months later " after he had even changed his appointment" i see him it tells me to take my 3 months blood tests , any meds i am on .proof of id mmmmm he looks at meter asks if this is my only meter the cheek of it ! then asks me if you have a hypo behind the wheel and have some carbs how long would it be before you continue .not having had a hypo behind the wheel before in fact not having had hypos that much altogether i just said prob about 20 mins or so he said infact its written to wait about 45 mins i said ok. The appointment lasted some 2-4 mins he then said his good byes and i went on my way only to get a letter from the dvla saying they have revoked my driving because i anwsered that 1 question wrong .now i am about to loose my overtime .i cannot get to work unless i bike . i also have spent the past 3 years becoming a plumber and now cant do any jobs ! i went to the docs she said she would not fill in any form to say i have control but she filled in the first dvla form .i have lost the plot with all this **** !

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Wow ! What a mess ! Some ass wipe decision and you can potentially lose your job ! So annoying ! There is already a guy on the forum doing great things for us against the DVLA. His name is Martyn Lloyd Kelly
Have a look in the forum on DVLA and you'll see his thread. There is a lot of support for it ! Good luck !