Epigastric pain and nausea.

Frustrated24

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all, quick question, t2 diabetic .. adding feel "right" on sunday... Monday had shoulder pain, yesterday and today I have had epigastric pain with a stitch type pain under my ribs on left and feel really nauseas. Vomited once yesterday as well.

I am awaiting a tc from my GP today, but cannot get comfy ... any thoughts... Ive tried sipping lemonade, have no desire to eat anything.

Feeling really frustrated.

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
These can be the symptoms of a heart issue, or silent heart attack. Please let your GP know as soon as possible, and if you feel worse or the pain continues to increase get in touch with A & E.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all, quick question, t2 diabetic .. adding feel "right" on sunday... Monday had shoulder pain, yesterday and today I have had epigastric pain with a stitch type pain under my ribs on left and feel really nauseas. Vomited once yesterday as well.

I am awaiting a tc from my GP today, but cannot get comfy ... any thoughts... Ive tried sipping lemonade, have no desire to eat anything.

Feeling really frustrated.
I'm with Lucy. Heart attacks aren't the same for women as they are for men. (The "typical" sore left arm and whatnot might not occur at all, but a crampish pain up your neck and shoulder, the nausia... Those are feminine heart attack clues!) Get help. Please.