1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Epigastric pain and nausea.

Discussion in 'Other Health Conditions and Diabetes' started by Frustrated24, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Frustrated24

Frustrated24 Type 2 · Member

Hi all, quick question, t2 diabetic .. adding feel "right" on sunday... Monday had shoulder pain, yesterday and today I have had epigastric pain with a stitch type pain under my ribs on left and feel really nauseas. Vomited once yesterday as well.

I am awaiting a tc from my GP today, but cannot get comfy ... any thoughts... Ive tried sipping lemonade, have no desire to eat anything.

Feeling really frustrated.

• Hug Hug x 2
  2. lucylocket61

lucylocket61 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

These can be the symptoms of a heart issue, or silent heart attack. Please let your GP know as soon as possible, and if you feel worse or the pain continues to increase get in touch with A & E.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JoKalsbeek

JoKalsbeek Type 2 (in remission!) · Well-Known Member

I'm with Lucy. Heart attacks aren't the same for women as they are for men. (The "typical" sore left arm and whatnot might not occur at all, but a crampish pain up your neck and shoulder, the nausia... Those are feminine heart attack clues!) Get help. Please.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook