Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Any thoughts on it?

No political posts please!
It's just about the music, isn't it?
Always a good selection of tunes....still slightly confused as to how come Australia is in it this year? We won't win cos nobody likes us but it's all good fun

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Australia are in it because it is the 60th year, I just don't remember the first one!!

Just watched UK's entry, call me picky but I just didn't like it, well staged and a show style, but the singers weren't that good vocally.
Have a feeling we won't do well again!

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
UK's number was actually pretty good, very catchy, guys voice okay, female vocalist, not the best, but a good up tempo tune, very Eurovision and I still have it in my head, sad. yes I know :rolleyes:lol

Reactions: 3 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The Aussie song wasn't bad, a bit to American for Euro!

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The Greek song is so dramatic!
Hope it does well!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Russia for me, that's got to be the best song and performance for me.

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Have to say the standard tonight is way higher than usual.....some very good songs....hard to pick a winner but it won't be us that's for sure

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Have to admit it was better than normal, with some really good vocals, pity we won't win but we just can't do it no more!
Am going to vote for Russia or Lithuania, Italy I thought was ok, good mix of opera, beat and and orchestra.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Going for :-

A big powerful song from Serbia then there's Germany, Poland, all very Eurovision, but the UK should be the winner, as I think it is our turn ;) :p surely lol. But if not, then Australia :D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Going for :-

A big powerful song from Serbia then there's Germany, Poland, all very Eurovision, but the UK should be the winner, as I think it is our turn ;) :p surely lol. But if not, then Australia :D

Not for me, just voted for Lithuania!

I don't think we can ever win again, not with the best vocalists, and songwriters.

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I'd rather burn my eyes out with a red hot pocker and fill my ears with concrete and drink bleach and............before I watch (worse) listen to that drivel. But then I do like and appreciate GOOD well written and performed music. I think a blast of ACDC or R.E.M or the Rolling Stones or Adele or (one of the best) Love and affection by Joan Armatrading is now called for. I think you get my drift. :eek:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I'd rather burn my eyes out with a red hot pocker and fill my ears with concrete and drink bleach and............before I watch (worse) listen to that drivel. But then I do like and appreciate GOOD well written and performed music. I think a blast of ACDC or R.E.M or the Rolling Stones or Adele or (one of the best) Love and affection by Joan Armatrading is now called for. I think you get my drift. :eek:

I just like the spectacular of it all.

It's better than blowing each other up, and it does mean closer ties with the rest of Europe:rolleyes:

I have northern soul on my kindle playing much better music and song writing with real good production.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just wasted my vote on Lithuania.

Should have voted for the Russians:rolleyes: