1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Expensive diabetes carry cases

Discussion in 'Diabetes Discussions' started by trishmacgregor, Sep 9, 2015.

1. trishmacgregor

trishmacgregor Type 1 · Member

I have been looking for a good quality diabetes carrying case, but have come across loads of them that are really expensve. Eventually I found a shop called smiggle. Their pencil cases are around £12 and do the job just as well. They offer the same protection as the expensive carry cases ive seen. Theyre really good and come in some wacky designs. Much better that the £50 average that Ive seen. They are also online.

2. Markpick

Markpick Type 1 · Member

Yeah I use a superdry pencil case, I can get everything in it even my db diary think that was only a tenner

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook