Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
celery, not eating chocolate
To all those Facebookers out there. There is a email doing the rounds called

'the hottest video ever'

please do not click on the link.
This is supposedly a virus.

Doing a full scan on my PC now. I get the following message from Microsoft Security Essentials.
preliminary scan results show that malicious of potentially unwanted software might exist on your system. You can view detected items when the scan is complete.

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
cocacola said:
preliminary scan results show that malicious of potentially unwanted software might exist on your system.

Download 'Malwarebytes' Anti Malware from http://www.malwarebytes.org ITS FREE and after you install it, update it and then do a quick scan and delete everything it finds.

Then download Ccleaner from http://www.piriform.com, install and update it then do a quick scan and delete everything found.

Only download these programs from their home pages or agents as there are bogus versions of both (Trojans) out there which purport to do the same thing when in fact they are the trojan/virus
MODS - I have included links to these free applications as downloading them from other sources can be counter productive :D

The above combination should safely remove most trojans, worms malware etc and help to speed up your PC too.

Best of all both programs are free for home users.

Always run a firewall and up to date antivirus program when on line.

Avast is a good free anti virus program and will not slow up your PC as much as some larger anti virus programs which IMHO are better off avoided.

jenrose

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
very cold and very hot weather
Thanks, and I warned my friends on fb