Feeling good

KayeStevenson

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Diet only
Just over a week into LCHF and I feel the best I've felt in ages, apart from the hypo following fish and chips! I wake early, full of energy and even the crazy, vivid dreams have calmed down. I'm amazed I feel so well in such a short period of time. Have ordered Ketostix to see how I am doing on 29g carbs a day. My house has never been cleaner lol.

Reactions: 13 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
:) Wheeeee...now this really is a genuine legal high

Good on you!
It is amazing the difference, like between day and night!

The extra energy and the clear thinking!

It's a wow! Ain't it?

Makes you feel like dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5 people

Andysgirl

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Diet only
Just over a week into LCHF and I feel the best I've felt in ages, apart from the hypo following fish and chips! I wake early, full of energy and even the crazy, vivid dreams have calmed down. I'm amazed I feel so well in such a short period of time. Have ordered Ketostix to see how I am doing on 29g carbs a day. My house has never been cleaner lol.
I have experienced the same miracle turn around and feel so much better for it. Bloods are regularly in the high 5s so feeling much better than I have done in a very, very long time. My house is like a new pin too!

Reactions: 9 people

Linagirl

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
I haven't had the energy boost you guys mention but I will settle for the room not spinning and my more balanced moods. Will get some ketosticks xx

Reactions: 2 people