Feeling low

sarah1282

I had my neurology appointment today good news no nerve damage after being 10 years undiagnosed so happy about that. But had blood tests and 2 have come back so far and show im aenimic and have b12 deficiency :(
I dunno how much more I can handle I know they are only little things just feels like I cant catch a break. Need to snap out of this mood and stop feeling sorry for myself.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

ciaramoh

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Re: Feeling low

Tell me about it, I get what you mean. Really winds me up when I hear other people moaning about silly things like the weather!

But I try and focus on other things and I know it's not easy but maybe pick up a hobbie? I started collecting vinyl records and it gives me something else to focus on :)

ciaramoh

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

No worries :) I think after 14 years I've learnt you have your good days and your bad x

))Denise((

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Both anaemia and Vitamin B12 deficiency will make you feel low. Hopefully when the supplements start working you will feel better.

K

Kat100

Awful, I know how you feel I feel drained of engery not myself at all 2 wks before b12 injection is due, then it takes 2 weeks to work, I get a few good weeks out of every 8 ......keep going though, a little at a time x

ciaramoh

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

One thing to think about is before I got diagnosed with under active thyroid I felt very low and down

K

Kat100

Yes me to, must be a link somewhere with thyroid, and b12, over 10 years of being unwell before diagnosed..t2