Feeling proud!

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Got a1c result today of 38 and feel beyond proud of myself!! After all the problems I've had with sickness n it causing some rather random bg results I had prepared myself for it to have gone up - and started beating myself up about it before even having the results last one was 39 so if I can carry this on for the next few weeks I'll be very happy with myself!

Reactions: 8 people

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
:) well done @Mrsass .
big effort has paid a result !!

Reactions: 2 people

Kateyo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Well done @Mrsass, it's hard work being pregnant and diabetic but worth it for results like that and even more so when baby comes along :)

@4lgd

SO positive to hear that it is possible to keep the diabetes under control in pregnancy. at very early stages and terrified of each slightly raised reading. well done you

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
SO positive to hear that it is possible to keep the diabetes under control in pregnancy. at very early stages and terrified of each slightly raised reading. well done you

It's hard & takes constant work but I just remind myself of the end goal :) I still get some higher readings than I would like but I just do my best to correct, personally don't think I'd have been able to do it without my pump though :)