Feeling ROUGH

Jacqhar

Hi All

I have been on Byetta plus 3 metformin per day for 9 week now and up to yesterday had wonderful BS readings mostly being between 4.6 and 5.2 fasting and 5.8 to 6.4 2 hours after meals. I have also drastiacally reduced my Carb intake and lost one and a half stone in weight. Fantastic I thought I had cracked it :D but yesterday I started to feel generally rough (the same as before I was diagnosed) and my BS levels were 6.4 fasting, 9.8 two hours after eating and then 7.7 five hours after eating. :shock:

Don't know what I am doing wrong as my diet has not changed in the last 2 days; in fact last night I could not face any food at all and this was well over 10 hours since my last Byetta injection. I have been a little stressed lately due to a health scare (nothing to do with Diabetes) but am feeling much calmer now. I am still going to the Gym 3 times a week just not working as hard.

Any ideas as to what might be happening to me!!!

Thanks

Jacqueline

Jacqhar

You're right just a common cold ruined all my good work but never mind soon be back to normal

thanks

Jacqueline :oops:

Katharine

Steven's blood sugars go to pot two days before he gets any symptoms of any viral illness. His body knows before he does.