turvell

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
been type 2 and the fact i get no sodding help from the NHS at all
hi guys

for the last few weeks ive been suffering severe fatigue. which ive read can be hyperglicemia does anyone know what level i would test at if i was hyper? i read it was 8mmol or above?

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
hi guys

for the last few weeks ive been suffering severe fatigue. which ive read can be hyperglicemia does anyone know what level i would test at if i was hyper? i read it was 8mmol or above?

No idea, as I've never had it.

What do you test at to suspect it?

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
hi guys

From what I've read on the forum, people generally start feeling fatigued once their BGs are in the low teens, but obviously everyone is different. If your BGs are over 8 a lot of the time then you should make changes anyway to get them down into the 4-8 range, as that is better for your long term health. As fatigue can have a number of causes, I think it would be best to see your doctor for a check up.