Fenomin

kmm154

Does anyone have any knowledge or information, or opinons on Fenomin, which it is claimed assists in the delay of diabetic related complications by replacing natural vitamin bs? I have heard that a daily intake of vitamin b supplements can be of help to diabetics and before I spend my money, or put my health at further risk I am keen to learn from someone with more knowledge of this.

Bigglesworth

F&V pop up on a number of sites with the interesting disclaimer on one location which shows the same UK telephone number:

"Fruit & Veg Supplements Ltd Legal Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional."

Perhaps worth a try if not expensive!

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
Yes, maybe - haven't check cost yet, wondering if the same thing might be cheaper in Boots! I think they have to show disclaimer by law. Thanks for reply tho' :)

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
If it had any beneficial value, don't you think the major drug manufacturers would selling this stuff.
I started to read all about it but the noisy ducks all around the page became intrusive :lol: :lol:

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
You have a good point!