1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Fenomin

Discussion in 'Diabetes Discussions' started by kmm154, Oct 8, 2010.

1. kmm154

kmm154 · Member

Does anyone have any knowledge or information, or opinons on Fenomin, which it is claimed assists in the delay of diabetic related complications by replacing natural vitamin bs? I have heard that a daily intake of vitamin b supplements can be of help to diabetics and before I spend my money, or put my health at further risk I am keen to learn from someone with more knowledge of this.

2. Bigglesworth

Bigglesworth · Well-Known Member

F&V pop up on a number of sites with the interesting disclaimer on one location which shows the same UK telephone number:

"Fruit & Veg Supplements Ltd Legal Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional."

Perhaps worth a try if not expensive!

3. HpprKM

HpprKM · Well-Known Member

Yes, maybe - haven't check cost yet, wondering if the same thing might be cheaper in Boots! I think they have to show disclaimer by law. Thanks for reply tho' :)

4. Hobs

Hobs Type 2 · Master

If it had any beneficial value, don't you think the major drug manufacturers would selling this stuff.
    I started to read all about it but the noisy ducks all around the page became intrusive :lol: :lol:

5. HpprKM

HpprKM · Well-Known Member

You have a good point!

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook