Finding something unexpected....

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just wondered if anyone had found something unexpected here on the forum.....and if so, what was it....

...am talking generally rather than specifically relating to diabetes but either will do...

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Early this morning it covered the full 10 pages of Recent Posts.
Ah, maybe that's what was going on earlier, I logged in to find 241 messages waiting for me but then when I went to alerts 'no new messages for you' strange, very strange

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear - I missed all the excitement! :D

Robbity

PS But in answer to @Molly56, when i first joined what was quite unexpected to my then very ignorant being was the whole variety of different diabetic flavours that we can be afflicted with.

Reactions: 2 people
S

Shar67

A newbie PMd me to offer his services free of charge, I played hard to get and he left. I don't even think he was a real diabetic

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
A newbie PMd me to offer his services free of charge, I played hard to get and he left. I don't even think he was a real diabetic

Do make the Admin or Moderators aware when this happens @Shar67, same for anyone else who is dubious about a pm from a new member.

Reactions: 2 people
S

Shar67

I would have but it was fun (for me anyway) seeing what lines he would use.
It seemed like he thought diabetics would be desperate for a date, no one loves us cos we are too sweet

I think the line we could meet up at a premier inn for some loving was defo dubious

Reactions: 4 people

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
I would have but it was fun (for me anyway) seeing what lines he would use.
It seemed like he thought diabetics would be desperate for a date, no one loves us cos we are too sweet

I think the line we could meet up at a premier inn for some loving was defo dubious

That's done it:hilarious: Where do these idiots get off with this type of nonsense? Premier Inn eh? Last of the big spenders then Shar:D

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was sent this rather shocking film footage the other day... I will never wear a digital watch again.

S

Shar67

I didn't ask but hoped I would be taken to a little chef for lunch or if he was really wanting to splash out a wetherspoons.