forgot to take my meds this morning

cocacola

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
celery, not eating chocolate
We had a few things to do this morning and were in a rush and I forgot to take my meds this morning. I usually take 2 x 500mg Metformin and 1 sitagliptin after breakfast.
Went walking the dogs, shopping and tried fitting some new kitchen taps. Had lunch curry, rice and chips, small portion and a luxury, not a regular occurence.
By 3pm I felt really, really tired :? it was then I remember I had forgotten to take my meds :oops: took my bloods, 10.0 :shock: My bloods have never been that high before :cry:
Took my meds, tested an hour later and I was 5.6 phew :mrgreen:

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
I found a very simple method where I cannot forget .. I put the breakfast meds out the night before and put them ready on my usual place mat so they have to me moved before my plate can be placed.

cocacola

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
celery, not eating chocolate
Hobs said:
I found a very simple method where I cannot forget .. I put the breakfast meds out the night before and put them ready on my usual place mat so they have to me moved before my plate can be placed.
Thanks, I usually put them out when I put my breakfast plate out. But just so busy this morning rushing to get out :roll: