Forxiga

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I took this for one week and felt really ill, awful nausea and very high blood readings. I stopped it and within two days felt back to my usual self and my readings went right down. Has anyone else found this?

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
I took this for one week and felt really ill, awful nausea and very high blood readings. I stopped it and within two days felt back to my usual self and my readings went right down. Has anyone else found this?
Yes, other people have found this. Forgixa has some nasty potential side effects and risks, but there are some people who find it ok.

Welcome to the forum. Would you like some information on reducing blood sugar levels? Are you on any other medications?

uart

Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes recently someone else was warning about the same thing here, very sick after taking Forxiga. From memory I think they said that there was a risk of it causing keto-acidosis in some people.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes recently someone else was warning about the same thing here, very sick after taking Forxiga. From memory I think they said that there was a risk of it causing keto-acidosis in some people.
That's what my machine stated, it was very worrying as I've never felt that bad ( except when suffering with renal colic).