Found Nationwide Keep Fit Group :-D

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
I have found a fantastic new group nationwide to run, exercise and get fit with outside. It is called British Military Fitness. They have places all over and you can go for a free trial l did on Wednesday evening in Leicester (where l am for the next 3 weeks) then after it l decided to join. The important thing is A) you do not have to be fit just want to get fit. B) l can now go to any group in the country unlimited times for £35/6 months on DD.

If you join do it post free trial if join online or via phone you get hit with an extra £25 bit naughty and l don't know why but still up to you.

Most instructors are x military PI but very good with all levels. Ours called Tony set us into 3 groups by bibs. Blue (my group) non runners or very unfit or newbies etc. Red bibs able to run and do moderate exercise but not mega fiit. Green bib you are going to work hard and pull any mouth you really will suffer :-D (but they know it and do it on purpose) every one was really friendly and l didn't feel odd one out at all.

Greens (there were 5) they had a 12ft log in a sling they had too carry as a group doing the running as well as lots of exercise in between.
Reds did extra exercises during the run or when lined up they did burpees or kick bum running on spot etc.
Blues just moved in between runs to keep warm, did lot less running and he kept a closer eye with light exercises like at a yell drop chest to floor and jump up or do squats etc.

Tony said on Saturday mornings or summer nights they do lots more games but at night with limited vis they are more wary.

ElyDave

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Where do you live normally? I know a very good PT in Oxford and another just outside Lincoln

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Thanks Dave the problem isn't where l live l have a great one here but only home weekends. l am a locum and work all over the country, since April have l have been in Birmingham, Rotherham, Oxford, Manchester, Leicester, and a few other places as well.
The last 3 months l been in recovery from my Achilles tendon then hammered by hubs flu ... luckily l only got a godawful cold but wiped me out. I am just restarting exercise and now so much on for various reasons on weekends when l am home l am not able to get to our PT on the 2 times he has boot camp on weekends.