Found the perfect case

Little_Lucy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
If your looking for a cheap carry case to put all of your stuff in I recommend this pencil case from whsmith there are different styles and it only £7.99
748b4ba200954311596b20026c953d5d.jpg
c5ddbdc654f843b72b8a63ecbf46b686.jpg
27973f64c50310c06a4cf0e48338a363.jpg

On offer now £5.99
Here's the link: http://www.whsmith.co.uk/dept/stationery-pencil-cases-12x00010
If you scroll down you will find it and some other designs two they are separate though but the same price

Reactions: 12 people

IceLover

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
underneath your pens does it have another compartment

sandra curtis

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I got this case last week from W.H.Smith website.Great for putting all my gear in.Very fast delivery.I I bought one on Sunday night and received it here on Tuesday with first class postage.I ordered another case on Weds. And received it Friday with second class postage.O bought a second case to keep until my Ist. Case is worn out.They are a rubbery material on the outside and would be washable.A great case for me.I don't like all the black cases you get with your blood testing monitors.

sandra curtis

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Yes the colours are nice and it won't get lost in the bottom of your bag.I also attached on the zipper one of those strips that illuminate that are on a key ring and bought from camping gear shops.If left to prime in the daytime they illuminate at nighttime you don't have to prime regularly.No batteries needed as the things are only an inch long but making your gear/ case show up at night time.Good if you are spending a night away and want to get at your testing kit or hypo gear and don't want to disturb anyone! I also have one of these strips on my car key ring and it's invaluable if you drop your car keys at nighttime.Also this strip alumina yes my door keyhole just enough for me to feel my way in.! At approx £5 each these will last until you eventually loose them! Cheaper than replacing locks or lost keys.!!!

MrBrightside

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Do I have to have the one with the hearts on? :D Good find tho, I never have enough room for everything!

sandra curtis

Type of diabetes
Type 2
No there are other designs and colours.Also good if you fill all the pencil compartments with insulin pens a pen and log book and everything you need including spares if going away.I made a check list I just got a shot on my camera on my phone and photographed everything I will carry in the case for say a short holiday or night away.I filled in all the spaces including underneath the pens where I keep my insulin and record books.Appointment cards.etc.This is just great as it doesn't look medical.You personalise it to your own specs.Yes I do keep a spare pair of specs in there too inside their original case.It looks really organised and for me to be like that organised it must be "special".I have to give Little- Lucy the praise for introducing me to this case. Thank-you very much at least it's my own now until my granddaughter spies it.O no it definably mine..

laurar49

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Insulin
Do they do boys ones?? Be so good for my 11 year old son to keep all his stuff in x

Diamummy_

Type of diabetes
Carer
Yeah they do, you can get them from the website or in the shop, I had to ask them to go get some from the store room but they were really helpful at our local shop X