Freestyle Libre and Superdrug

NaijaChick

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello Dia-Besties

I’m just wondering has anyone ever been able to get points on their Superdrug card when they have brought the freestyle libre with their own money? We are currently paying £100 a month and I’m wondering if we are entitled to the points.

Any information would be useful.

Thanks
NC

Reactions: deszcznocity

Razzamuffin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello Dia-Besties

I’m just wondering has anyone ever been able to get points on their Superdrug card when they have brought the freestyle libre with their own money? We are currently paying £100 a month and I’m wondering if we are entitled to the points.

Any information would be useful.

Thanks
NC

Why are you paying for that?

Also if you're paying out from your own money and are making purchases then I don't see why not, But read the receipt. :)

NaijaChick

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I pay because my local health authority only pay for T1Ds to get the Libre, even though my monthly test strips cost more than the Libre but ‍♀️

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I pay because my local health authority only pay for T1Ds to get the Libre, even though my monthly test strips cost more than the Libre but ‍♀️

I don't know anything about Superdrug's loyalty scheme, but in Boots, they do now award loyalty points for prescription and some other classes of medicines. You'd have to enquiry.

You could either ask DrGoogle to find their terms and conditions or contact then. I'm sure they have a means of enquiry

enzina

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pain, being dependent, egoistic people & jealousy
When i was self funding, i always got Superdrug points for the Libre sensors!