Dillinger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Celery.
Hi,

My chemist is saying that they can't get hold of Freestyle Lite test strips at the moment; has anyone else using them found that?

I'm on a back up meter (One Touch Ultra) and it is so **** compared to the InsuLinx monitor I normally use. I got 3 different reading within a minute of each other (with clean hands) of 13, 18 and 6. No use at all really if that is the scale of errors...

Best

Dillinger

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
Hi,

My chemist is saying that they can't get hold of Freestyle Lite test strips at the moment; has anyone else using them found that?

I'm on a back up meter (One Touch Ultra) and it is so **** compared to the InsuLinx monitor I normally use. I got 3 different reading within a minute of each other (with clean hands) of 13, 18 and 6. No use at all really if that is the scale of errors...

Best

Dillinger
I had this problem with insulin, kept being told out of stock, so rang the manufactures, who stated no problem.
It transpired the pharmacy's wholesaler had no stock manufactures had plenty though and said no problem anywhere and to ask the pharmacist to ring them.

Reactions: 3 people