Funny feeling

magjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I don't know if this is anything to do with my diabetes or not. When I was in hospital years ago, I was getting this sensation in my body, and it comes back every now and then.
It's really difficult to describe - the best I can do is a "thrill" running through my body. It is almost unbearable. You know when you were a kid on Christmas morning, and waiting for your presents? Well, multiply that by four! Anybody else expererience anything like this? I feel wary about asking the doctor about this as it's obviously untestable! (Could it have anything to do with potassium levels?)

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
No idea what you are talking about but sounds good. Many would pay good money to feel like that!:)

Reactions: 2 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
I used to get that on cola and when I have a panick attack it's like your body gives you a big surge in adrenalin since I haven't drunk coke for 3 weeks it has stopped.If in doubt and it is worrying you then I would speak to your doctor.Hope you feel better soon and let us know how you get on.
Take Care Andrea.

Geminigirl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Spicy food
Hi, I know what you mean, I also get a "belly drop" sensation like yr on a roller coaster. It's worse if I drink too much coffee, I also have an under active thyroid and have anxiety.
I hope you sort it out soon.mxx