Gammy Feet

room04a

I have an issue with a lack of feeling in my toes and the balls ( the bit that connects you toes to your foot ) of my feet.

Being a keen biker , this causes me problems when i can't really feel the footpegs and levers. ( not ideal at 70 mph in a twisty section of the Stelvio )

I have seen adverts for these circulation simulators, look like a dry foot spa which sends electrical impulses to the nerves and helps restore feeling in ya tootsies.... What do YE say ? :thumbup: :thumbdown:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
room04a said:
I have seen adverts for these circulation simulators, look like a dry foot spa which sends electrical impulses to the nerves and helps restore feeling in ya tootsies.... What do YE say ? :thumbup: :thumbdown:

Be very careful is what I'd say, seek medical advice before purchasing this product as some (if not all) are unsuitable for diabetic feet.

whompa73

Dislikes
Chavs
room04a said:
I have an issue with a lack of feeling in my toes and the balls ( the bit that connects you toes to your foot ) of my feet.

Being a keen biker , this causes me problems when i can't really feel the footpegs and levers. ( not ideal at 70 mph in a twisty section of the Stelvio )

Nabd national association of bikers with dissability they may be able to give advice

CantThinkOfAUsername

It might be worth trying Benfotiamine and/or B12 Methylcobalamin. Look for a suitable dose and maybe start with a low dose and work up slowly, testing your blood sugar regularly to see how it affects you. Be extremely careful until you know their affects on your diabetic control!

If you inject your legs....stop! It's the worse thing I ever did.